Subject: [Leica] Photo show advice wanted.
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:53:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I agree with Ken and Bill.  Blue Wing Gallery had a large digital frame
showing photos that I hadn't printed for the show and IMHO (perhaps those
who have seen the exhibit can offer their opinions) the photos in the
digital frame were nothing like the prints on the wall.  Might as well
browse a website.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com