Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Red735i)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:53:06 -0700

On a tripod?

Over the shoulder it goes..... lens pointing down.

Forget the winder, you don't need to carry the extra weight.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

So how do people (used to) carry their Hasselblads? For anything over 20
feet, of course I'd put it back into the bag and carry the bag. However, how
about just moving around, looking for the shots etc. I don't have a
neckstrap and I can't imagine it would work. I usually just sort of cradle
it but it's touch to do when you need two hands to move and adjust the
tripod.

I suppose the CW Winder may be useful? But at 1 1/2 lbs, that's quite a bit
of more weight?

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (jack maddox) ([Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...)