Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:39:20 -0700

Thank you again, y'all.

Since I built my Hassy kit strictly for the digital back (never even touch
an A12 :-) ), I bought a P45 metered prism and not the WLF, as I look most
of my shooting with this kit will be on the tripod.

With the meter, my first exposure is usually quite close and a quick check
with the histogram ensures a good exposure the 2nd time if needed. It's
pretty funny actually, as the prism is 45 degrees, my first look through the
viewfinder is usually have the camera tilted upward because I am used to the
straight forward view :-)

Of course with night shots, it's usually, lets see, lets try F8 and 45
seconds and see how it goes...

I will check out those OpTech strap. I had one eons ago when my Olympus
OT-4T and it was quite comfortable. I will go with the traditional black.