Subject: [Leica] OT: Technical Question- Panning vs. WA Lens
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:28:36 -0700

That's fascinating because I have a group photo from the late 1800s that's
very wide and immensely detailed. I saw no indication it had been stitched
together in any way. This appears to be how it was done. Thank you Mark!

Adam

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] OT: Technical Question- Panning vs. WA Lens)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Red735i) ([Leica] OT: Technical Question- Panning vs. WA Lens)