Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lily for Easter
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:46:01 -0400

I thought some today about what kind of picture, particularly a
picture of a flower, to send out on Easter. I have lots of pictures
of roses, hyacinths, and tulips which no one has seen yet. For me the
flowers that say Easter the loudest and clearest are Lilies. So, here
you have it, Lily for Easter. I hope, for those of us who celebrate
Easter , that you had a joyous and happy day, and I hope that today
brought many blessings to everyone no matter what their preferences!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Burt_s_Lilly.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms, as always, are welcome.

Barney