Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:24:21 -0400

There are always a few who can't get even the best stuff to work right. You
had bad luck or wanted it to do something it can't do or whatever. Thing is,
the number of people who have troubles with Windows is overwhelming. I know
When I used Windows, it got tiresome constantly fixing shit. Newer ones are
better, my son has Vista on his laptop and has never had issues, but I like
Macs and won't go back unless they quit making macs.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook