Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:41:50 -0400

There isn't a single piece of software that I, as a professional artist and
as a historian, need that is not available for Mac. I use Photoshop,
Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, Firefox,
Quickbooks, Viewscan, and iView Mediapro. That is it, and it is ALL made for
Mac.

What else do you need?

--
Chris Crawford