Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:55:24 +0930

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Chris Crawford
<chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote:
> What else do you need?

As a scientist, dozens of things that Mac doesn't support, so I loaded
Windows onto my Macs and use it on them also.  it's not ideal, but
it's better than having an additional computer lying around.  I've had
many fewer software and hardware problems with Mac, but printing is
still broken in Snow Leopard:
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2010/03/printer-hell-the-epson-cs4-snow-leopard-dysfunction.html

It only matters if you really need matched colour balanced prints, as
I often do.

Marty

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Computer Help)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Computer Help)