Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:36:49 -0400
References: <F3AE34EE9AD24293BC8907739EBBB17B@billHP> <C9DBCF45.46807%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <BANLkTimqfDogJ6=0SLPGUjDtusJ3RAv6hg@mail.gmail.com> <02B18538-FE80-4ADD-86FC-74C280E8B050@gmail.com> <3C368584-D197-4690-A68E-ED5CBF0BD894@mchsi.com> <BANLkTimDc-TT88N3wuXiQq6jiy2VgtPRYg@mail.gmail.com> <847765.59455.qm@web82106.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <BANLkTimgiCtwPHDr7muPUtqqvDAyuGAvZg@mail.gmail.com> <8149FC88-A788-4674-B372-1A94F44F77EE@embarqmail.com> <BANLkTi=EALj2bzOo1Y3=tRsEpg8pzD-hGA@mail.gmail.com>

this is not a plug for macs really: I've had my issues in the recent past,
but Time Machine really saved me when my disc failed recently. If only I
could use it to back up the 2 hard drives to the WD box! but it seems it
can only do one job.

When the disc failed all the software, programmes and settings were
re-installed and I went on using the mac with the newly installed hard
drive as if nothing had happened: even my messy desktop survived ;-)

Alastair

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Computer Help)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Computer Help)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Computer Help)