Subject: [Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:03:45 +0200

I have 3 native tongues, of which English is one, so any confusion is
probably due to my generous consumption of single malt celebrating
Barcelona's trashing of Real Madrid tonight. In any event, what I meant was
that books filled with photographs of lenses are much less interesting than
books filled with photographs made with those lenses.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu