Subject: [Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:12:08 -0400

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 16:59, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> He's sending it out this week is what it say. I'm glad to know its 80 e's.
> 80 Euros = 117.2640 US dollars
>
> And my birthday is 1/17
> So I will get one for my birthday.

I hope he has printed or can print enough for you to get your birthday
present.

I sent him my pre-payment of January 25th.  ?97,50 (because they do odd
things with commas and dots over there).

?62,50 for the book, 35 for shipping to the U. S. of A.

His first book is authoritative and thorough, and was much-pored-over here.
 But the history in it stopped.  About when the book was printed.  How come
it doesn't update itself?

Guess I need the new one.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium)