Subject: [Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:34:54 -0400

Some computer books there is an URL taking you to a site where you can see
errata . That means mistakes.
And download pictures;
 as examples.
And complain about stuff maybe... Feedback.
But part of normal legitimate publishing has always been upgrades.
Books are revised and updated every so often.
In this case complicated perhaps by a change of publishers.

Had this been digital publslihing then how many books getting ordered is how
many is made. That's an advantage to that. But Erwin would seem to have
found other forms of publishing, self or otherwise to be a better thing for
this.
I do like the idea of it coming off a real printing press and not an HP
inkjet machine.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com