Subject: [Leica] OT - Wet Darkroom Wizards
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:05:50 -0500

The only thing I could add is the obvious, to use just a few
film/developer combinations until you know what you will get under
various lighting conditions.  There is just so much you can do with roll
film.  Until the Digital Age, most of my photo work was with large
format.  My Pentax spotmeter is covered with various film speeds for
just a few film/developer combinations.   After a while it was second
nature to expose TriX or TMax100 with various film speeds for a
particular developer/time (yes the zone system).  Thank God for digital
and that histogram thing on the back of the cameras.

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT - Wet Darkroom Wizards)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT - Wet Darkroom Wizards)