Subject: [Leica] Just passing
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:34:18 +0200

Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much again for your very kind compliment. When in the
past we was looking at our slides it was some very special, the
digital has changed many things, it is more easy do a major production
and the editing work has enormous possibilities.

cheers
Lluis

El 30/04/2011, a las 4:22, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: