Subject: [Leica] Just passing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:22:00 -0700

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1019666w.jpg.html

Llus mon ami,
Beautiful right on the mark perfect timing! :-)

In the olden days of slides when I did my editting I would project the
slides, usually by myself sitting in the dark looking at the projected
images.

And if and when I had a nice image, "occaisionally?" ;-) I would say outloud
to myself, "Damn yer good!" :-) It was a kind of self compliment. :-)

However I have to say with honour, I have passed the words on as a
compliment to you! " DAMN YER GOOD!" :-)

Cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Just passing)