Subject: [Leica] IMG: Denmark
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:39:02 -0700

Nathan Wajsman showed:

> The PAW I posted yesterday was mostly about people and details. This
> gallery is mainly about the two cities, Copenhagen and Aarhus:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/DK_Apr2011/

Hi Nathan,
Thank you for another grand tour! :-) If some day you should decide to
"change professions?" You could become a Tour Director and run photo tours
of Europe! I'm sure given your experiences of photographing all the cool
places your venture would be a smashing success. :-)

This post in particular is great, not just sitting here looking at fine and
interesting photography! But it's the dialogue you add with each that makes
it so much better.

You just keep them coming and you'll always have a following of dedicated
admirers!
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] IMG: Denmark)