Subject: [Leica] Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 22:43:10 +0100

Rei, you've chopped off her feet!! Is that an unstated hope that she won't
leave the nest when she grows up?? Excuse the statement but I'm struggling
to come to terms with the fact that my two eldest sons are leaving home at
the end of the month...

On the photos, personally, I'd have cropped both to remove the space behind
your daughter and in the case of the one of her holding the phone, I'd also
remove the green plastic at the edge of the picture in front of her. Those
bits seem to distract from the subject.

Excuse my interference, but this is what I mean....
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/rei1cr.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/rei2cr.jpg.html

Douglas