Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 00:10:01 -0500

Hi Peter,

Nice images of your outing.  I'm sorry to hear of the double vision problem,
and hope it is just a glasses adjustment.  My wife started having double
vision prior to cataract surgery.  With the lens implants, her uncorrected
vision would be quite good were it not for the double vision, which requires
glasses with prisms, to pull the images together.

Good luck with the glasses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA