Subject: [Leica] Brownie Film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:10:40 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/041026_194209b.jpg.html
The Portland Outdoor Store with Rolleiflex 2.8 F Zeiss Planar 80mm

This I took about six years ago with my trusty Rolleiflex and 800iso 220
flim. I'd had an above average scan made from the whole roll at Pro Photo in
NW Portland by my house.

220 is a double roll with no paper backing.
Yields' 24 pix with the 2 and a quarter inch or 6x6cm  square format.
That's two contact sheets.

In my darkroom I had thick Hewes 220 reels for this purpose when I shot
black and white which tended to be tri x pro 320.
In the studio it was Plus x.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com