Subject: [Leica] PC Lenses for the Leicaflex.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:21:43 -0700

I was wondering .... Do any of the PC (Perspective Control) lenses that were
made for the Leicaflex ( R series) have the capability of tilt?

What I have seen is the capability for shift.... at least on the 28 Super
Angulon lens...

I think I saw a Bronica lens that had been mounted for R that did offer tilt
as well as shift.......  Was this lens a factory option or a one off
craftsman made lens?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] PC Lenses for the Leicaflex.....)