Subject: [Leica] Another shot across the S2 Bow... H4D-31
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:15:28 -0700

The argument could be made that for a tripod mounted camera, the Hasselblad
H Series and Leica S2 are both bad choices....

For the hand held camera, I personally think Doug is right.  The S2 really
is an extension of the 35mm experience.  Especially if you have a few
thousand ( or is it tens of thousands?) of spare cash.

I went looking for a comparison study of these 2 fine cameras and their
lenses and their outputs.  Could not find something that was really done
objectively or on equal terms.

You'd think someone would have done it....

Anyone know something different?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

One of the S2's biggest distinctions is handling.  A low-price competitor
doesn't change that.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Another shot across the S2 Bow... H4D-31)