Subject: [Leica] grl with hat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:52:38 -0700

mariela maglia SHOWED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mariela/Perfiles/martoncia_2_bn.jpg.html

Hola Mariela, :-)

BEAUTIFUL! But as a few others have suggested, the bright lighter light
should be removed by cropping differently. Maybe even taking it right out of
the picture completely. Maybe?

But definitely it must be much darker, as it is killing the mystique of the
photograph.

I see this photo as an example of what I say.... "If you can see it you can
shoot it!" :-)

It  has so much mood and that's what makes it so intriguing. Well done. Just
do some touch up and darken the lighter or take it out completely and you
will truly have a magical moment.
cheers,
ted.

Replies: Reply from marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia) ([Leica] grl with hat)