Subject: [Leica] Selling like Hotcakes....?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:51:06 -0400

Well the difference between a rangefinder cameras and an SLR's was never to
the tune of rangefinder people shooting wide open at a 30th while the SLR
people were shooting stopped down a couple or more at 125th. If it was then
they'd be no LUG as Leica would have tanked many a decade ago.
And there is now. And there is no excuse for it.

Mark