Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:37:36 -0600

  Ted - it's great that he has you for a mentor and what a mentor at that !!

I still shoot film because it's a link to my Father and to my past, It's
different from Digital, I love the surprise of what I've shot rather
than spending time looking at the LCD - I think it gets you to think at
the time about whether the shot will work or not rather than just
blindly shooting a bunch of RAW or JPG and we'll edit  later (
pre-visualize now!)

ernie