Subject: [Leica] Champion's Way
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:52:26 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2011030424_2w.jpg.html

Lluis mon ami,
A wonderful photograph! :-)

My first reaction was..... "if we let our imagination completely take over
what we are looking at due to the title?"
"Champion's Way."

I thought the motor bikes were bulls? As in a Bull fighting scene and the
boy was a "Matador! Champion's Way!" :-)

I do have a very wild imagination at times! :-) :-)

But the handle bars do allow for a possibility of "horns!"  No and I haven't
had a drink other than water! :-)

However, putting my wild wild imagination a side.... "this is a wonderful
photograph! PERIOD! No matter how one looks at it!

Well done.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Champion's Way)