Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 01:59:48 -0400

On top of very cute young girls in cutoff's taking pictures with cameras
which they say have film in it I would have also thrown in a few of the
pictures they they took with those cameras with film in it.
Are their pictures better, different or more interesting because of the fact
they their cameras had film in it? The incredibly cute young girls in the
cutoff jeans and cool cameras that is?
No that's not the point at all the point is how cool the girls look with
their cameras.

Jim S. excluded a  lot of the people doing most the talking about the joys
and wonders of FILM are the last people you're ever going to see any results
from.

Mark
Mark William Rabiner