Subject: [Leica] IMG: Adult Cicada
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:01:02 +1000

I'm sure that Mrs Cicada will be very pleased with the quality of this
portrait of little Cyril! Nice job.
We have different families of them here I guess but their noise (which can
grow to be very loud!) is an integral and iconic part of summer. The bush
would seem srtangely empty without their ambient sound track.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman