Subject: [Leica] OT: Zeiss Contax Images, incl. Contameter
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 22:18:54 -0400

After some much appreciated help from Brian, I was finally able to get back
into my LUG Gallery and add some pictures.  These are from my recently
restored Contax IIIa with 1.5/50mm and 4/135mm Sonnars and the first two
Fuji 100 test rolls.

The three flower images demonstrate the effect of the 50, 30 and 20 Proxar
lenses on the 50mm Sonnar and the postwar Zeiss Ikon Contameter close-up RF.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bigon07/Contax/

I will add more to this album as I explore the capability of this RF camera.
Not as convenient to use as the Leica M6, but lots of fun.
Jan

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] OT: Zeiss Contax Images, incl. Contameter)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] OT: Zeiss Contax Images, incl. Contameter)