Subject: [Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:56:58 -0700

i was very upset for a while, when the r system died specially after leica
directly told me hang on and u will have a new body. anyway i sold all of my
r system including dmr/ 180 apo, 90/20 50 1.4, 35-70/2.8.... probably some
the best lenses i had or will ever own. for leica to be in the 35mm
business, meant competing with canon/nikon for technology which dont' work
and then trying to justify selling lenses @ 7k a pop.

 now in the MF world, their pricing is right and competing is much easier.
tested or untested they are in, it will be interesting to see what happens
when canon and nikon roll out 40meg cameras. this will also be very
challenging for canon/nikon, since most of their lenses need to be upgraded
to deliver. for now a continuous flux of changes is ahead of us. enjoy the
ride!!