Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:43:59 -0700

On my recent trip to Yosemite, I saw more film cameras than I have in years.
About 5 or 6 DSLR's.  Mostly in the hands of some young (by my standards)
females.

Usually if I see 2 on a trip that is a lot.
Also have been seeing a lot more Sony DSLR's, mostly in the hands of
European and Canadian tourists.  I wonder if Sony is doing more advertising
in those markets than here in the US?

Aram