Subject: [Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10... S2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:59:33 +1000

Leica Camera calls it weather proof and dust proof
"S2 and lenses protected from the ravages of dust, sand and moisture thanks
to extensive protective waterproofing"
I know that it is mayonnaise and beer proof as I tried one over lunch with
the nice Leica distributor man ;-)

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman