Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:50:29 -0400

See all these reasons and ideas if I see them as being wonderful or less
than is really to me of no issue if what comes out the other end is nice.
I'd have included  your URL on the lug gallery in the bottom line of your
argument which I just looked at but won't include here as I was going to as
maybe that's less than totally cool. You shots look great. - if someone just
goes on the lug gallery and puts " Dzwig" into the search window it comes
right up.
Do they look like you took more time with them as they were film instead of
digital? Who knows?  They do look just fine for whatever reason.
Mark

I don't take less time with a shot in digital than with film for sure.
I take more. Unless you included souping which I don't think he meant.

Mark William Rabiner