Subject: [Leica] Re; More storms tonight
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:09:41 +0530

Richard,
Have any of you ever wondered how a small, landlocked country with no
natural assets except a few mountains and cows spawned countless
multinationals and enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the
world? The simple answer is access to ultra cheap capital - all 'flight
capital' created by every criminal and unethical means known to man. When I
was still a banker 20+ years ago, Swiss banks used to charge a negative rate
of interest, i.e. you had to pay them to accept a deposit from you!
Cheers
Jayanand