Subject: [Leica] IMG: Practice Image (Bench of course...)
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 23:11:15 -0700

Thanks Philippe. I am, unfortunately, a complete gear freak. That said, I
also adore using it!

Going to Florida at the end of the week for 10 days. Hoping to have a lot of
shooting time.

Anyone near Amelia Island or have suggestions on where to drink, eat or
practice photography?

Would greatly appreciate suggestions or meeting fellow LUGgers.

Thank for looking and commenting Philippe,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com