Subject: [Leica] IMGs: OT iPad drawings
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:45:58 +0200

Hi George,

Here is some more information about the Hockney exhibition in Denmark:

http://www.louisiana.dk/uk/Menu/Exhibitions/David+Hockney%3a+Me+Draw+On+iPad

Louisiana is really one of the world's great galleries. I have seen this,
Picasso, HCB, Mapplethorpe and many other important artists there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain