Subject: [Leica] 7 Flowers for Friday
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 11:12:55 +0200

Very nice, Lluis, I completely agree with Ted that you tell a story in a
great way.

I must also say that I agree with the decision to clean up the square
though. For the rest of the list: Pla?a de Catalunya is Barcelona's
equivalent of New York's Times Square or London's Picadilly or Trafalgar
Square. A city can only tolerate this kind of disturbance for so long. And
tonight is the Champions League final in which Barcelona are favorites; if
they win, tens of thousands of their supporters will congregate to celebrate
at--you guessed it--Pla?a de Catalunya...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain