Subject: [Leica] 7 Flowers for Friday
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:03:00 +0200

Thank you Nathan, I'm glad you liked the set and you are agree with my
opinion about cleaning up the square. Many people is against the
police actuation, and this should be icluded in the democratic rules,
for these young people sometimes they think that the word "peace" can
made everything possible, but IMO democratic rights are based on the
mutual respect of everybody, they are not the only citizens in
Barcelona.

Saludos
Lluis

El 28/05/2011, a las 11:12, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: