Subject: [Leica] Digi-SLR's and MF lenses.....
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:11:43 +0530

Frank,
If you want good photographs at the end of the day, and are not just using
these older MF lenses for merely intellectual stimulation,  just buy a Nikon
AF zoom like the 80-400 - which is admittedly long in the tooth and ripe for
upgradation by Nikon, or alternatively a first generation 70-200 f2.8 with a
TC or two. Both should be easily available used at reasonable prices at KEH
or Ebay.
Cheers
Jayanand