Subject: [Leica] M8 Repair... Update
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 07:50:28 -0400

Except that plenty of pictures are out there, Doug with plain D7 1:1 and no
one is saying they're fuzzy.  No one is saying the guy was negligent not
using Beutlers and they want their money back. Using such super sharp such
developer is not a thing that you have to do or its just plain bad technique
like not sharpening a digital file is. I don't believe sharpening a digital
file is optional.
And I really don't think its optional from a not anti aliased covered chip
either though I'm less 100% sure on that.

Mark