Subject: [Leica] Sebastião Salgado
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 01:21:21 -0400

Yes Salgato is not spending hours in the darkroom  but  minutes in the light
room he has people who are good for the job and it all works out well in the
end. It was the same with HCB though less complex.
Though there are always guys like that who just think they need to be
shooting not in the darkroom for all the shows I've seen that's less then
one out of ten. The vast majority of serious workers would rather you shoot
it they print it then they shoot it you print it.  Its like that with me at
any rate.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner