Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 23:33:20 -0500

The State Flower of Louisiana is the Magnolia.  There's a move to change  it
to the Louisiana Iris since Mississippi shares the Magnolia.

In Natchitoches in the Summer Magnolia blooms are everywhere.  Three trees
in front of the Library, one across the street from my house, several along
the bridge downtown.

So many that they almost become invisible.  Too bad, because they are
lovely, and the blooms are huge.

This one is right next to where I park my car each day.  Please enjoy.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=1110

--
Regards,

Sonny