Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 00:21:24 -0500

Beautiful, Sonny.  Perfect color and conformation.  It is hard to find one
that nice.

As a boy, did you ever have 'wars', throwing those seed pod centers?  They
get nice and hard when they dry out.
As I recall, you moved around a lot, so you may not have encountered the
same pastimes that we did in Mississippi.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA