Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saturday's Lily
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:53:32 -0400

Yes short  the lens comparatively speaking as 35x2=60 which is longer than
50 but shorter than 100.

This has plenty of depth and contrast. A bee's eye view although they
probably see in black and white... Shades of gray.

Were you working in AF or not? To me AF is a boom for macro while many
others just turn it off.

Mark