Subject: [Leica] friday flowers with innocent kiss
From: marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:19:23 +0200

George, I believe in the good reviews (critics), which are based on reason
and
intelligence and learn from them. Of course I also flatter the good comments
, not being made to fill a blank site, but those who truly feel.

Of course I have to improve my techniques, digital imaging, photo  "normal"
and why not? the "manipulated. "
As PS is not totally dominated and often discover things that I had no idea!

By the way, I'll look more closely at the photos of Montie Talbert
Mariela

--
*Mariela Maglia*

http://www.marielamaglia.wordpress.com