Subject: [Leica] Horrible but stunning
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:10:48 +0530
References: <BANLkTinSGW5a10ofzgUkSUNr1k9nrrwTXg@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTin3NBRFzN2ogo+Eee-5ZK5TvT7mNg@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTikwcrkAJKA5yo7D0bjUPamtBJ2LwA@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=MUXvR5_Lt=U+U7h07CrkF40Yr6g@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTik8SGm2X9MRx4AuJnmW84WX89yC8Q@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=juxBKLzADWtw82N_mfwAsZ6_DNw@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTimhaHEFkVHk=w96D4nSvp3Jo+bRdA@mail.gmail.com> <38C37DE8-21ED-45D2-B390-F7211F095B64@charter.net>

Slobodan,
Thanks. Will do
Cheers
Jayanand