Subject: [Leica] First Opera Shoot
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:07:06 +0200

Sorry for reading too fast first time ...

The long shots work for me, with the Pana signature I know from
experience (limited IL range :-(  and burned out faces) .
I don't think my D700 would have fare any better in my hands anyway ...

The shadows in the portraits of course - don't apologize, they had
asked for them :-)
But you got nice expressive faces there - to be continued I'd say -
taking your time, and theirs.

Dido and Aeneas is one of my favourite pieces , you're a lucky man
Gerry.

Come away fellow shooter, come way ...
Vows of returning? :-)

More when you can , please.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 20 juin 11 ? 20:37, Gerry Walden a ?crit :