Subject: [Leica] M9 Grotty Sensor
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:44:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

All that, and it still don't look right! ;-))))
(Don't flame me bro)

Montie

>>My little postage stamp sized 420 exposure films can also be redeveloped
unlimited times after pushing the shutter release, adjusting exposure,
cropping, changing contrast, adding gradations, changing white balance,
colour rendering , tone, reshoot in BW, alter the ISO at a couple of clicks
from 160 to 2500, sharpness, micro contrast and reverse any change any time
I want and I can carry 2000 frames in my shirt pocket  ;-)

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 Grotty Sensor)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] M9 Grotty Sensor)