Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff - Sighted in Captivity in London
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:00:46 +0100

I had a play with one in the Leica jewellery shop in Mayfair while I
was waiting for my M9 sensor to be cleaned. I was surprised they had
one already. It's a handsome beast with a nice air of anonymity about
it.  It didn't have an SD card though so I don't know if the sapphire
glass makes any difference.

It didn't scream, "You must buy me now!", at me like the lenses do
though so I left the premises with only my old (now clean) camera.

Neil