Subject: [Leica] Photographing the Milky Way
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:30:20 -0400

It would just be the darkest part of the night. It extends across the
entire celestial dome so it's there all the time but only visible some
of the time. I think looking through the densest portion of it is when
Cassiopeia is highest in the sky, if I recall correctly.
I took it for granted growing up in New Mexico. Haven't seen the Milky
Way in years now.

Phil Forrest