Subject: [Leica] Photographing the Milky Way
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:22:57 +0200

In my area, as already stated you can spot it in the summertime when
the night is clear and light pollution very limited - August works
fine. No need for sofware then.

http://thierrylambert.free.fr/autres/vlactee/voielactee.html

I checked on the astronomy fora and they say you'd better have a
device to allow follow up of the stars ... then it gets a little bit
trickier.
Noise is an issue too, Also I've seen cooled camera sensors on DIY
gear ...

Hope you can find your lucky star.
Ph

Le 23 juin 11 ? 05:09, Peter Cheyne a ?crit :